Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hi there!

From: Don Keyser <tonedeaf@cowland.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996 22:32:10 -0800
Subject: Hi there!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi ev'rybody!

I'm new to the Love-Hounds list, so I'd like to introduce myself; My
name
is Don and I've been a Kate Bush fan since 1988, when I bought Hounds of
Love, 'cause I liked Running Up That Hill. Been hooked ever since,
having
bought all of her commercial albums, and most of her videos. I saw her
when she was on SNL, (I was about 16) and had no idea I would become a
big fan later on. For my other musical interests I like; spacemusic,
Native American music, and various kinds of rOcK. For my other female
performers I like; Nanci Griffith, Shawn Colvin, Laurie Anderson and
yes, Tori Amos and Happy Rhoades. (Ya wouldn't hit a newbie with glasses
would ya?)

Take Care!

PS - Hi Tom! (XF)