Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

(no subject)

From: Darrel Henry <darryl1@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 10:01:49 -0600
Subject: (no subject)
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi everyone. Did anybody catch the VH1 special this Tuesday night on
Prince's, (Yes, I'll be fined), upcoming 'Emancipation' recording. I
heard it was on but didn't get the chance to see it. He supposedly
preformed some songs off the album and I thought he might have mentioned
something about the duet with KaTe, though I'm sure he didn't perform
it.

Kudos to Stuart Castergine  for replying to Wold Isayew's posting. He
may not have been able to have seen or obtained all the info about
LoveHounds and Gaffaweb, who knows what kind of system he's using. It
was a nice reply.

Does anyone have the number of the CD Aspects of the Sensual World, the
one with the pic of KaTe with the sand in her hands? I know it was
posted before but I missed it and would like to try and find this
particular version.

Darryl.