Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lisa Germano in Roskilde 1995.

From: Annamari Laaksonen <spanla@uta.fi>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 00:03:30 +0200 (EET)
Subject: Lisa Germano in Roskilde 1995.
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

  Kate's music has really had a big influence in my life so I was
  really excited to see Lisa Germano's perform in Roskilde Festival in
  Denmark 1995. However I was a bit disappointed, probably it wasn't a
  good gig     ( and anyway I have only seen her performing once)but her
  music sounded mainly as main stream stuff and not extremely suprising or
  fresh. But I have some good pictures of her! In the same festival I
  saw a Norwegian band called Velvet Belly and they sounded to me more
  like something influenced by Kate Bush's music. The singer has an
  angelic voice and she is an impressive sight with her long hair and
  magical charisma. I bought one of their cd's right there in Roskilde
  and now have three ( they have made 3 or 4 records).

 - Annamari -