Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: My Computer ....the tension mounts !

From: Julian Shaw <julian@dragonfire.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 10:19:35 +0000
Subject: Re: My Computer ....the tension mounts !
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In article <4032911C6@acadamh.ucd.ie>, SEAN TWOMEY ARCHAEOLOGY PG
<twomeys@acadamh.ucd.ie> writes
>Will Kate have a prominent part to play in a duet ?

The Kate Bush Club has this to say about it:

<begin quote>

Kate has done some BV's on a track from the latest album by "The Artist
Formerly Known As Prince". The track is "My Computer" and the album is
due for UK release by EMI America on 18th November. The vocals were done
in the time honoured method of tapes winging their way across the Ocean.
For anyone interested, the first single from the album will be a cover
of Bet You By Golly Wow and is due for release on 2nd December.

<end quote>

I presume that "BV" means "backing vocal", so it does not appear to be a
duet.

Julian