Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My Computer ....the tension mounts !

From: "SEAN TWOMEY (ARCHAEOLOGY) PG" <twomeys@acadamh.ucd.ie>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 15:17:40 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: My Computer ....the tension mounts !
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi all,

It's so obvious that the tension is mounting on this list as to what
exactly the track sounds like!
Will Kate have a prominent part to play in a duet ?
Will it just contain a sample from Deeper Understanding ?
Will it sound Kate-esque or "Skippy"-esque ?

I know I'll only be parting with money for a single release if that
happens , so heres to the first lovehound who can provide us with the
tantalising truth !

Sean :-)

p.s. For the person who posted regarding the Single File video for
Shandra ......It only contains the videos from Wuthering Heights to
There Goes A Tenner in chronological order and not those other ones
mentioned .....It's the only way to get the original Wow video, Them
Heavy People,Hammer Horror,Suspended in Gaffa and Them Heavy People.

In other words it's bloody ESSENTIAL !

Sean  :-)