Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

URGENT! Chicago area Ectophiles/Love-Hounds

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 15:38:02 -0600 (CST)
Subject: URGENT! Chicago area Ectophiles/Love-Hounds
cc: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>, Mike Mendelson <MJM@zylab.mhs.compuserve.com>, Valerie Nozick <vnozick@tribune.com>, Chip Lueck <chip-l@nwu.edu>
Sender: owner-love-hounds
Web: http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/

Sorry for the short notice. Uli Grepel, keeper of the
Kate/LH/r.m.g FAQ, and beloved Ectophile, will be at
Chicago's O'Hare airport *TONIGHT* (Wednesday 13th)
for 3 hours, between 6pm and 8:40pm. He's been in
New Zealand on vacation, and is on his way back to
Frankfurt, Germany, and has this brief layover in
Chicago.

If anyone besides me wants to meet him there and
have an impromptu get-together, he's coming in on
United Airlines, flight 940 (I think). It's the
flight from Las Vegas to Frankfurt. I don't know
the gate #. I'll be there, but will probably be
running late.

If you haven't met Uli, he's really tall, if that
helps. :-) If you haven't met me, my photo is at
http://miso.wwa.com/~`vickie/vickie/chris.html,
if that helps.

He called me from a phone on the airplane he's
on now :-)

Vickie