Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Karen on Kate and EMI

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@dispatch.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 18:04:36 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Karen on Kate and EMI
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

On Wed, 13 Nov 1996, Xenu's Sister wrote:

> Hmmm, I think you're talking about the one titled "Iron Maiden"
> and, if so, it's at:
>
> http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/reaching/i89_q3.html

I'd never read that interview before. It's one of the best interviews of
her that I've ever read. She really seems to be giving some thoughtful
answers to some slightly different questions. Not her usual evasions. The
interviewer is quite obviously a Fan :-).

mailto:scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine | PGP: public key:   ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | finger              |/
In life's grief                                      | Ptcd@dialup.oar.net |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|