Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lisa Germano on Kate .....

From: SHANDRALYN@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 14:25:17 -0500
Subject: Re: Lisa Germano on Kate .....
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

<< Anyway just wondering who Lisa Germano is .... >>

Lisa Germano is a solo artist, and plays a mean violin. Her music is quirky,
and her voice is kind of little girl-ish. She's pretty cool, though. Very
interesting lyrics, and musical arrangements. Her first album (I believe) is
called "Happiness", and her second is for sure called "Geek the Girl". Hope
that helps!

cheers!
-Shandra

Oops! I see someone posted to the list with a bit more info than I... I had
forgotten that she had a third album out. My ex liked her a lot, and since
the break-up, I haven't aquired all the music I used to listen to that was
hers. I didn't mention the Mellancamp connection for fear of putting people
off. :) The two versions of Happiness have slightly different track lists -
one has "You make me wanna wear dresses" as a remix, and one has the original
version of that song. There might be other differences, too... and I don't
know which is which. Not very helpful, am I...