Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hi!

From: Wold Isayew <Wold@stsim.bmsu.simbirsk.su>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 1996 10:49:54 +0000
Subject: Hi!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Kate Bush -Singer ??? Than Hello! A musician and Composer from Russia
writes to you. I dont believe what Im find yours e-mail.I just wanted
say a big compliment of yours part in world-music,arrangements,vocal
and fairy-imidge. Can I work with you ? I know its stupidquestion,but...

If you will be interested please inform me how and where we will be have
a contact. Excuse me for Bad grammatic.
						Eugene Ovsienko.