Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hi!

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@dispatch.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 11:58:45 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Hi!
To: Wold Isayew <Wold@stsim.bmsu.simbirsk.su>
cc: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello Wold,

You have found the address for a mailing list and newsgroup for Kate Bush
fans, not Kate Bush's actual e-mail address. As far as anyone knows, she
doesn't read this group or even get on the internet at all. She has no
known email address.

Perhaps you could write her a letter in care of her record company: EMI
in Europe or Sony in the US (is that correct, other love-hounds?). I
couldn't find an address for either in the frequently asked questions
list, but I recommend you read it and the rest of the contents of
GaffaWeb at http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa

Her offical fan club is the Kate Bush Club

     KBC
     PO Box 120
     Welling, Kent, DA16 3DS
     UK

But I do not know if a letter sent there will be read by Kate.

On Mon, 4 Nov 1996, Wold Isayew wrote:

> Kate Bush -Singer ??? Than Hello! A musician and Composer from Russia
> writes to you. I dont believe what Im find yours e-mail.I just wanted
> say a big compliment of yours part in world-music,arrangements,vocal
> and fairy-imidge. Can I work with you ? I know its stupidquestion,but...
>
> If you will be interested please inform me how and where we will be have
> a contact. Excuse me for Bad grammatic.
> 						Eugene Ovsienko.

mailto:scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine | PGP: public key:   ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | finger              |/
In life's grief                                      | Ptcd@dialup.oar.net |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|