Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate & Prince

From: mplskyle1@aol.com (MPLSkyle1)
Date: 4 Nov 1996 20:12:24 -0500
Subject: Kate & Prince
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Greetings all -

First off, i'm a bit behind in reading the group, so please - forgive me
if this has been talked about in the last week.

I got confirmation last night that there is indeed a duet with Kate on
Prince/O(+>'s
new 3-disk set (called EMANCIPATION) - the track in question is called "My
Computer" & is features the familer (to AOLers) "You've Got Mail" voice.
a source at Paisley Park (Prince's studio) had this to say the other
night: "My Computer..."Welcome U've got mail"....wait till U hear Kate on
that one :-)".  The album is due out on Nov 19th with Prince performing on
the internet nov 13th at 12.01 am.   thought some of you may have wanted
to know this.

peace....
Kyle

p.s. - hi Bryan & Jennifer - Sami - you still out there somewhere?