Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Less than 2 weeks till new Kate duet

From: Miasma226@aol.com
Date: 7 Nov 1996 16:46:13 GMT
Subject: Re: Less than 2 weeks till new Kate duet
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In article <961106204357_1114911047@emout11.mail.aol.com>,
SHANDRALYN@aol.com writes:

>Because Kate is amazing, of course, but I
>wouldn't think his ego would allow him to think anyone is better than
him,
>and he usually tends to collaborate with love interests, like Sheila E.,

Speaking for Christoper (yes, that is how that unreproducable glyph is
pronounced, and since I can't produce it, I can aproximate a
pronunciation) and since I am a huge fan, he has said in multiple
interviews how much he adores Kate Bush, her music, her style, her
outlook, and credits her on more than one album for inspiration.

And it looks like I am one of the few people here who really like "Why
Should I LOve You"

don

"and that, is that" said the little red horse to her rider.