Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate....STARKERS?!?!?!

From: spr2262@ix.netcom.com (Scott Raile)
Date: 1 Nov 1996 19:31:31 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate....STARKERS?!?!?!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In <m0vJOnA-007WrqC@kani.wwa.com> chrisw@wwa.com (Chris Williams)
writes:

>To be more exact, Penthouse magazine ran a pictoral of a model refered
>to as "Kate Simmons". It was either the June or July issue of 1979.
>I've never seen them...but I have looked for the issue.

I've never seen them, either (but my curiosity is *quite high*!), but
for what it's worth...a recent ad in "Goldmine" magazine offers the
legendary magazine for sale (part of a huge vinyl package deal), but
mentions that it's the September 1978 issue of "Penthouse"...maybe
*that's* why you haven't seen the pictures, Chris!  ;-)

Scott