Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: EMI CDs, Lionheart, Demos

From: Robb McCaffree <nsrjm@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 22:33:15 -0700
Subject: Re: EMI CDs, Lionheart, Demos
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

SHANDRALYN@aol.com wrote:

>   >>

> But how about being able to read the liner notes?  I looked at a friend's
> set, and was highly frustrated that I couldn't read anything, though the
> pictures were really cool...

For the CD booklets, all the lyrics are in both Japanese and
English. For the 'extra' booklet, which is a chronological
history of Kate -- you wouldn't get this anyway if you were to
buy the UK or Canadian releases. (Plus, apparently it's all
information you can find in The Garden...or Gaffaweb (are they
the same now?).

Robb