Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #334

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 96 12:27:11 +0100
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #334
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Darrel Henry wrote:
> 	Can anyone tell me about the tapetrees(???)

Far out in the uncharted backwaters of our galaxy lies the forest
planet Squornshellous Epsilon. The predominant species on this planet
are Arbor Audiomagnetis Chromiumdioxidis and Arbor Videomagnetus
Altogradus. These trees grow magnetic tape of different width
instead of leaves, and are gaining their energy from some photo-
electric effects only possible underneath the Squornshellous sun.

:)
Rolf