Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Sensual World

From: Robb McCaffree <nsrjm@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 1996 08:11:57 -0700
Subject: Re: The Sensual World
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Julian Shaw wrote:

(snip)

> The picture is black and white. As you look at it Kate would be looking
> to your right. She has her mouth slightly open and her expression is
> really difficult to describe.

(snip)

This is my FAVORITE (yes, I'm screaming for emphasis) Kate
picture. The one from the same series, in which she is holding a
peach, is a close second. Julian, this pic is on the jewel box
covers (the 'slipsheets' inside) of the singles, "Aspects of The
Sensual World" (actually a 5-song EP) and "The Sensual World."
I've also seen it screened (though not well) on a t-shirt, and
I'm pretty sure there was a poster. I know it's somewhere on the
internet, too, as I saw it scanned larger than life (this was
before the debut of the fantabulous Gaffaweb).

Robb