Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Any sign of a tape tree?

From: punki@ins.at (Punki)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 19:41:41 +0100
Subject: Re: Any sign of a tape tree?
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi Love Hounds,

I have a original of the Video Tape "The Hair of the Hounds", and I would do
Copies for everyone how wants it.

If you have PAL the tape will cost you 7$
if you have SECAM the tape will cost you 29$
if you have NTSC the Tape will cost you 29$

P&P for Europe                  5$
        USA, Canada             9$
        Japan, South America    13$
        Australia, NZ          16$

The P&P is only a average price, e-mail for exect details

Punki

PS.: The price difference for the tapes is for the conversion to the
required TV System, and is made on ranted professional equipment.

PPS.: Please do not send any Body Parts.