Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: QUESTIONS ABOUT KATE

From: marcusb@algonet.se (Marcus Bengtson)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 16:28:51 +0200 (MET DST)
Subject: Re: QUESTIONS ABOUT KATE
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi there.

>Am I the only one who REALLY likes this cd??

No you're not. I didn't discover KT with TSW but still find it to
be one of her best efforts to date.

I think that the reason for many KT-fans not liking it is that the
expectations on the album after her masterpiece HoL, was HUGE.

Many (me included) were hoping for something along the lines of
a double-concept-album and were, initially, disappointed.

But, as her male counterpart, she moves in mysterious ways.

Many of my un-initiated friends find this to be her best album, and
if you don't count HoL i have to agree.

Marcus.
"It's me that's been doggin' your shadow
It's me that's been shadowin' your dog
You got me hung up lock stock and barrel
I'll always be behind you in the fog"
               _10CC_