Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate about to start work on new album...?

From: marcusb@algonet.se (Marcus Bengtson)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 16:11:41 +0200 (MET DST)
Subject: Kate about to start work on new album...?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Things are stirring, at last.

>Alan Parsons is currently on tour in the USA. At a post-concert meet
>and greet for members of the official fan club, Stuart Elliott (AP band
>member and long time Kate collaborator) mentioned that he'd received a
>phone call from Kate just before leaving for the tour enquiring about
>his availability for studio work...

I know that this is the second posting mentioning this but is it only
me who gets an adrenaline kick out of this kind of news?

Where there's smoke there's fire, i hope.

Has anyone heard any other news, indicating that an album is not too
distant (say in about four years time;)) in the future?

Haven't heard anything from Homeground about it but maybe You guys know?

Marcus.
"It's me that's been doggin' your shadow
It's me that's been shadowin' your dog
You got me hung up lock stock and barrel
I'll always be behind you in the fog"
               _10CC_