Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: LIONHEART

From: miasma226@aol.com (Miasma226)
Date: 11 Oct 1996 06:14:22 -0400
Subject: Re: LIONHEART
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In article <ttuerff-0810962359220001@ip158.phx.primenet.com>,
ttuerff@primenet.com (Tom Tuerff) writes:

>> >"Hammer Horror" is
>> >one of my favorite Kate tunes, and I also like listening to "Symphony
In
>> >Blue", "Wow", and "Don't Put Your Foot On The Heartbrake."  In fact,
the
>only
>> >one I'm not overly fond of is "In The Warm Room."  Furthermore, the
cover
>> >is awesome, although that obviously has nothing to do with the music.
>I would
>> >like to hear peoples' views on this album.

I think what most people will tell you about the album, is that it is
musically SO dated!  Dated in the same way that Passing Through Air is
(That song always reminds of The Association)  I don't think there is a
bad tune on the album, but, you do have to be in a mood for it and it is
my least favorire Kate album.

don

"and that, is that" said the little red horse to her rider.