Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: CDnow

From: birdie@netcom.com (Kathleen Ostridge)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 02:12:43 GMT
Subject: Re: CDnow
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Moon (MoonCrow@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: >
: > CDnow also lists a TWW vol.III, which contains B side singles released
: > after The Sensual World.

: AAAAAAA!!!  Which one is TWW vol. 3?  I can't tell from the way they have
: it listed on the page!

: Help!

I sent a post to the group listing all of the songs from TWW vol.3 AND
TWW *Live* (including when and where they were recorded) and guess what?

The post has not made it to the group, and since it was a lot of effort
to type, best to request it from the moderator.

The CD's I have are promotional copies from the GEMA label.

Cheers,

Birdie  (and, yes, the group was back up and running when I posted)

--
"A few more trips around the sun & my face will look like a fault map!"

                                                  - birdie@netcom.com