Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Not Del

From: ABMarvick@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 20:04:08 -0400
Subject: Not Del
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Stormin' writes:

 > And of course, there's "The Wedding List" if we're
 > going to stray into the Lovehounds Collection.
 > (The groom, of course).

 > Stormin'

This is almost certainly incorrect.  On page 9 of the
"Wedding List" issue of The Kate Bush Club Newsletter
(Issue No. 4, 1979) there is a photo of Anthony
Van Laast, Kate's choreographer from the Tour of Life
and dance partner in the "Hammer Horror" video.  In
the photo Van Laast is wearing the exact costume
(and hairstyle) as in the video.  The facial resemblance
is virtually unmistakable, as well.

-- Andrew Marvick (IED)
     S              R             I