Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

new to the list

From: MikelBiko@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 19:09:03 -0400
Subject: new to the list
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi Everyone,
I am new to the list, I have been listening to Kate for about two years now.
 My boyfriend turned me onto her first with
Lionheart, then The Dreaming, then on from there.  We went to a Tori Amois
concert, whom I had never heard of either and just loved her work then he
sprung Kate on me.  It was love at first listen.

Saturday we went to see Alan Parson's in Seattle, we got backstage passes
through the Avenue and I had the pleasure of meeting Stuart Elliott, and Ian
Bairnson.  In conversation with Stuart he mentioned that Kate had left a
message on his answer phone right before he left on tour.  He said (not to
start a rumor) that he thinks that Kate may be working on a new CD.
Just wanted to say Hi, I am here and looking forward to learning more about
Kate and her artistic talents.

Laura Robinson
robotek562@aol.com