Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Anyone know Zoe?

From: "SEAN TWOMEY (ARCHAEOLOGY) PG" <twomeys@acadamh.ucd.ie>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 13:12:05 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Anyone know Zoe?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi all,

Zoe had a big UK hit some years back called Sunshine On A Rainy Day ,
and believe it or not  in every interview she did at the time she
mentioned the fact that she is a HUGE Kate Bush fan !!

I also seem to remember Homeground reporting that she  reviewed  Love
And Anger on the Radio 1 Singled Out programme .... Also I think she
has worked with Davy Spillane on a recent record of hers .....sounds
like a kindred spirit !

Sean :-)