Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #324

From: Alf Rosche <alf@uts.com.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 08:37:26 +0800
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #324
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi katesters.

        I have been following Kate for many moons now and I
LLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE her!!  (sorry,  had to get that out!).  I have to
agree with one of the other quotes:  NO KATE SONG IS A BAD KATE SONG!

Anyhow down to business,  I now have 2 email accounts and I want to swap
this digest from comming to this account to another account. Can anyone tell
me how to unsubscribe and then subscribe the digest to another account???

Thanks!   And remember!   KATE IS MUSIC AND MUSIC IS JOY.  eg  KATE IS JOY!!!

Alf