Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Don't Give Up

From: "Jodie O'Keefe" <jodie@helix.com.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 10:47:00 -0400
Subject: Don't Give Up
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi All,

I am looking to buy the song "Don't give up" but have no idea what album it
is on?
Can anyone help?  Btw has anyone heard the version of Don't Give Up with
Peter Gabriel
and Sinead OConnor.  Apprently it is very good.

Hi again :)

I am looking to buy the album/single with  "Don't give up" on it.  Could
anyone help me
out by letting me know what album this song was released on?

Thanks again

Jodie

Jodie O'Keefe                  Email :
Programmer                      jodie@helix.com.au (work)