Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wedding list

From: marcusb@algonet.se (Marcus Bengtson)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 22:15:16 +0200 (MET DST)
Subject: Wedding list
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi all.

I haven't seen anyone comment on these issues yet so I'll give it
a shot myself.

Kathleen Ostridge wrote:

>6. The Wedding List (London - 2nd Secret Policemans Charity Gig - 1982)

I always thought that "TWL" was from the prince's trust show. Was Kate even
involved in the 2nd policeman thingy?

Gord Locke wrote (in the same digest)

>I always thought it was Del in the "This Woman's Work" clip (as the guy who
>brings Kate to the hospital).  Is it??

No it isn't. Tim McInnery is the guy in TWW. Check him out as (among others)
Percy in the Blackadder series.

C'ya,

Marcus.
"It's me that's been doggin' your shadow
It's me that's been shadowin' your dog
You got me hung up lock stock and barrel
I'll always be behind you in the fog"
               _10CC_