Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: This Woman's Work III & Live

From: birdie@netcom.com (Kathleen Ostridge)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 18:47:00 GMT
Subject: Re: This Woman's Work III & Live
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Kathleen Ostridge (birdie@netcom.com) wrote:

: I just picked up two  - for promotion only - copies of:

: "This Woman's Work III" and "This Woman's Work Live"

: They haven't got catalog numbers on them and seem to be put out by GEMA,
: and have no dates.

Ah....these are *bootlegs*, but the quality is surprisingly good.

: On a label called Neutral Zone, which appears to be French, but the disc
: was made in Korea. Cat number NZCD 89010.

This must also be a boot.

Cheers,

Birdie
--
"A few more trips around the sun & my face will look like a fault map!"

                                                  - birdie@netcom.com