Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Video history

From: "SEAN TWOMEY (ARCHAEOLOGY) PG" <twomeys@acadamh.ucd.ie>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 19:26:53 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Video history
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi Karen ,

My earliest memory of Kate was seeing the video of Wuthering Heights
on The Multi-Coloured Swap Shop in 1978, and thinking ( I was 5 at
the time ), that she was a witch of some kind !!!!!!

I will always remember the multi-image effect of her waving her aems
and I remember thinking that it was an amazing special effect !

I also remember that that Saturday morning show also showed Skippy
the Bush Kangaroo so of course I thought Kate "Bush"  was from Australia and
only found out in 1985 that she was in fact English !!!!

I'm really glad that I have those strong images of that "witch-woman"
to this day !

Sean :-)