Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Questions???

From: jOHN Light <light@creative.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 18:51:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Questions???
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

A few years ago I read on the list of a band called Big City Orcestra which
had and album of song titled "My Life In The Bush of Kate"  Does anyone
remember this or can offer a correction.  Myabe I have the name/title wrong.

Another question...I have TWS on CDi and I was wondering if anyone can tell
me what I need to get this to play on my MAC.  Software....Hardware...etc.

Oh yeah...I'm still waiting to hear from/about the person who has created
full length music from the Fruitopia commercials.

Thanks for you help,

jOHN
Light@creative.net