Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: kate videos

From: Moon <MoonCrow@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 10:34:51 -0400
Subject: Re: kate videos
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Rolf Peukert wrote:

> The first Wuthering Heights video was made before or shortly after the release
> of the single (on a budget, but not in a studio - somewhere out in the meadows),
> by a company named 'Rockflix'.

You mean, one different from the white-dress-black-background one?

Tom Tuerff wrote:

 There is also an often-played alternative video to RUTH, taped off a
> British TV show called WOGAN, where Kate performs in front of her band,
> who are all playing drums and dressed like druids. The music is canned,
> but I think (I haven't watched it in a while, so somebody clear this for
> me) Kate's singing is live.
>
> TT

AAAAAAA!!! Are either of these on any of the Kate TapeTrees?  And just how
many TapeTrees have there been?

Thanks. :)

--
She claims she's found a way to make her own light