Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Kate Album Not Too Far Away

From: Murray Browne <mbrowne@nectar.com.au>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 10:57:38 +1000
Subject: New Kate Album Not Too Far Away
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi Lovehounds,

Just thought you would like to know about a little tit bit of info I got off
the Alan Parsons mailing list.

Alan is on tour at the moment and a lot of people on the mailing list are
getting to meet the band backstage. Anyway someone posted that they were talking
to Stuart Elliott, (Alan & Kates drummer) and apparently he said that just
before the tour started he received a call from kate regarding working on a
new album.

Sorry thats all the info I have on this, I would say that they album would
be a couple of years away yet. I suspect the Parsons tour would run for
about a year
or so.

   Cheers

-=:Murray:=-