Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: New Kate Album Not Too Far Away

From: meredith <meth@smoe.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 17:26:57 -0400
Subject: RE: New Kate Album Not Too Far Away
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi!

Murray posted:

>Alan is on tour at the moment and a lot of people on the mailing list are
>getting to meet the band backstage. Anyway someone posted that they were
talking
>to Stuart Elliott, (Alan & Kates drummer) and apparently he said that just
>before the tour started he received a call from kate regarding working on a
>new album.

Thanks for that info, Murray!!!

Oh boy!  She's at the stage of lining up musicians now!  Lessee... a year or
so of recording... put the tapes on a shelf to let them ferment for a couple
years... another year of re-recording... a year of mixing...  that brings us
past the millenium, perilously close to 2001, which if I'm not mistaken has
been the predicted date of the next release around here for some time now.
Looks like we're right on track. :)

| Meredith Tarr                                              meth@smoe.org |
| Boonton, NJ USA                       http://remus.rutgers.edu/~woj/meth |
|  "There's a god out there, and god I wish it was mine" - Susan McKeown   |