Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Billboard

From: aawebster@aol.com (AAWebster)
Date: 9 Oct 1996 01:52:51 -0400
Subject: Kate Billboard
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I support this idea, that she needs to be publicly encouraged to tour, and
now we must resort to radical means to get her to do so. It doesn't need
to be a major, aiming-for-arenas tour, just any kind of tour. I would be
glad to contribute to this cause. Maybe something in London, where she'll
see it? E-mail to our beloved rec.music.gaffa, or e-mail me personally,
but let me know how I can be of service to this cause.

C'mon, Kate, we know you can do it! Whoever thought of this brilliant
notion, please let me know what its status is. I will be glad to help in
any way possible.

Cheers, all. --A.