Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A... question.

From: "Chris Hansen at Work" <chris@kiva.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 16:26:09 -0600
Subject: A... question.
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <chris@[204.228.150.2]>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Ok LoveHounds,

I've donned my flame- and trout-proof armor (with the Sensurround(tm) sound
system and kitchenette) and I've a question to pose to you all.

Has anyone had the opportunity (besides myself) to become acquainted with the
music of Don Henry?  The only CD I've been able to find is titled "Wild in the
Backyard" and my on-line search has brought me zilch.  I'd love some additional
background information as well as some information as to whether or not to
expect any additional work from him.

Great, thoughtful lyrics, straightforward performance and fun to listen to.  I
picked it up on a whim and have been extremely satisfied.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled flame war.  Here's a flaming
frozen flounder to get you all started.

chris
the ready-to-fight-traffic-home one

I Cayman went.