Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Q: backstage pass

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 96 18:46:48 +0100
Subject: Q: backstage pass
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi long-term Katefans,

what did the backstage passes of the Tour of Life look like?

no, let me rephrase that, what is this:

a badge of roughly 6*10 cm, with a colour photo of Kate (looks more like
Dreaming-era to me) and in the lower third the writing "KATE BUSH" and "VIP"
in white letters on red background. It's laminated in clear plastic and has
some kind of ray pattern on the back side.

I only have access to a black and white scanner, but I scanned it and you
can see the results at
http://maui.theoinf.tu-ilmenau.de/~peukert/music/backstage.html

Is it a Tour Of Life backstage pass, from some other event or just a
free-form fake? (which would mean I spent almost $20 on a laminated Kate photo)

thanx in advance,
Rolf