Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

What was the question?

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 20:40:39 -0700
Subject: What was the question?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

aldn@ucla.edu (I Came To The Woods Because . . . ) asks:

>1)  What is gaffa?

Duct tape.  And that's all.

>2)  How can I purchase a copy of the Dreaming Plug?

I think Wal-Mart is selling them now.

>3)  Remember the little joke Kate said before her "All We Ever Look
>For" tour?

Oh, yeah!  Heh heh heh!  "Five bucks, same as downtown!"  Ha!

>4)  What are the definite titles of her demos?

"Equipoise", "Boys for Pele", and "The Freedom Sessions"

>5)  If you had to ask Kate Bush one question what would it be?

Where's the gents?

>6)  How much would you pay for a Kate concert?

A trillion, zillion dollars.  But since it's not going to happen, it's a
moot point.

>7)  Is she a witch?  :P

She weighs the same as a duck, doesn't she?

>8)  Does Kate steal from Tori?

Yup.  She stole Tori's "Star Trek" collector's plates.

>9)  Isn't Kate's "Little Earthquakes" song a direct steal from Happy
>Rhodes' "I'm Going Back"?

Kate did not sing "Little Earthquakes" - Jane Siberry did.

>10)  So when is her new album coming out already?

It came out in late July, where were you?  of course, Len Bullard got
to Sony execs first, and it so was ONLY released on Sony Mini disc.

- Stev0 the all-knowing

"I'm Batman!"
  - Batman