Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Musings from the Digest...

From: Len Bullard <cbullard@HiWAAY.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 1996 13:59:44 -0500
Subject: Re: Musings from the Digest...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

From: Ken Glasson

>I reckon Len is actually Kate, because who else would be trying to sell an old
>toilet bowl from the back yard of her house.

There is this house in Reading that has to be furnished and at
British prices.

> I'm going to die while looking for Lord Lichfield's picture from "The Worlds
> Most Beautiful Women", or whatever it was called. It's not that I really need it,
> I just want to be able to print it so I can stick it on the ceiling of my bedroom.

There was a version of that on an ftp site in the uk.  I used it in the
Kate World animation cube.   Unfortunately, I had to crop to do it
and don't have the original any longer.  It is a stunner, though.

> If I can hide it up there that is....

Almost afraid to ask, can you hide it and look at it from a
prone position?

len (not Kate but everyone here believes something different)