Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Live vs. Memorex (R)

From: "Chris Hansen at Work" <chris@kiva.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 08:53:25 -0600
Subject: Re: Live vs. Memorex (R)
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Comments: Authenticated sender is <chris@[204.228.150.2]>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

On 17 Sep 96 at 9:00, you ( Dale Campbell ) wrote:

> Per Chris:
> Hugs and kisses all around...we all love each other, don't we?!  No hard
> feelings.

But, of course, silly!  I love the discussion, just don't enjoy the personal
jabs.  However, if that is the only way to make a point... [Extreme sarcasm]

This list is one of the few things I look forward to each day at work.  Y'all
are dear friends, at least from my point of view - and I hate to see friends
squabble.

chris
the "why-can't-we-all-get-along"-crap one

ALERT!  The intelligence of mankind is decreasing.  Details at... uh,...
when the little hand is on the....
Contact Chris Hansen at chris@kiva.com, tchansen@xmission.com
or check out his HomePage at http://www.xmission.com/~tchansen/