Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Len Bullard's comments

From: matt.adams@wmcmail.wmc.ac.uk
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 96 11:28:33 gmt
Subject: Len Bullard's comments
Cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

     Len Bullard Wrote:

     >"C'mon Cathy, find yourself a new gypsy troupe and see the world!
     >Don't do the Tour of Life again.  Do a tour for love.  Ours.

     >Can you be so satisfied that we don't matter?  We'd make a deal
     >with God, woman."

     >len bullard

     Is this some sort of blackmail?  Kate doesn't owe us anything.  We
     choose to buy her products.  I for one am extremely grateful that Kate
     chooses to share her art with me.  I would never dream of asking her
     to do something, just because I, or however many other people want it.

     I believe that we fans do matter a great deal to Kate, I think it's
     incredibly cruel and insensitive for you to say  "Can you be so
     satisfied that we don't matter?"

     If Kate wants to tour I'm sure she will, but I would hate to think
     that she would do it out of a sense of guilt.  Thankfully I think Kate
     is above this kind of emotional blackmail.  How could anyone enjoy
     watching Kate perform if there was even a shadow of doubt that she was
     doing it because people had been on her back about it?

     Matt