Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

(diffs) FAQ: rec.music.gaffa - Love-Hounds - Kate Bush

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 96 11:11:49 +0200
Subject: (diffs) FAQ: rec.music.gaffa - Love-Hounds - Kate Bush
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Archive-name: music/kate-bush-faq-diffs
Last-modified: 1996/08/24
Version: 1.4.s minus 1.4.p

This is a human understandable 'diff' from previous month's FAQ to this
month's FAQ.

If you are on the mailing list (love-hounds) instead of rec.music.gaffa this
is all you will get without further action.  The full version is posted to
rec.music.gaffa only.  You can get a full copy of the FAQ by requesting it from
me (uli@zoodle.robin.de), or by sending email to majordomo@gryphon.com with the
message contents being "get love-hounds-digest FAQ".  If you can't receive more
than 64KB in one piece I can split the FAQ for you.

All paragraphs which have been changed/added/deleted are listed here,
additional comments in []s.  Cosmetical changes aren't listed.

-------------------8<-------------------
4.5. Other Artists using Kate's Work

     Cover versions of Kate's songs:

     Running Up That Hill
        Tori Amos - ? (no recording available)
            (concert at the Greek in Los Angeles on June 29, 1996, sang 'If I
            only could, I'd be running up that...rock' in the middle of a cover
            of The Cure's "Love Song") [RMC]

[new entry]

4.8. Fanzines

     Irgendwo In Der Tiefe
        This is a German language fanzine done twice a year by the German Kate
        Bush Club.

[not irregularly, but done twice a year. Sorry Thilo & Beate...]

4.12.Kate Bush World Wide Web (WWW) pages

     The Laser File
        http://www.wessex.demon.co.uk/kate

        LaserDisc videography of Kate, featuring all LaserDiscs by Kate from
        all countries, including pictures of quite a few of them.  Done by
        Alec Baker <alec@wessex.demon.co.uk>

[new entry, not yet Stev0-qualified, but I like that page]

That's it for this month! Or rather for the past 18 days...

I hope that until the next FAQ posting the Gaffaweb version of the FAQ will
be up to date as well. We'll see!

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2] "Bah, ich habe 4 mit 8!" [comment from Sven Wachter]