Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

running up that....

From: fuse@earthlink.net (Gregory Mazure)
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996 12:03:29 -0700
Subject: running up that....
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi all,
>>What a coincidence, then, that Tori Amos, in the middle of
performing The Cure's "Love Song," added the lyrics "If I Only
Could I'd be Running Up That...rock." (The Greek, 06/29/96)

Apparently she did the same thing in a concert in Colorado.<<

Here is a post of mine from a few months back, so that "damn" girl has been
doing this for awhile now.

Hi all,

        I've been lurking for sometime, but seeing this thread I need to
throw in my story. I saw Tori during the "Under The Pink Tour" (Oct.15,
1994) at Hill Aud. in Ann Arbor, Mi. She sang "Bad Company" with a small
snippet, of "you know I would, if I only could". I was hoping to find a
copy of her performing same. Considering how many Tori Boots are out there,
I thought it wouldn't be difficult, but so far no luck.

Down the road,

Greg Mazure<<

My favorite response at that point in time, was that someone thought it was
the line from that old Simon and Garfunkel song...;)