Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hello Earth

From: "Birch, Keith" <BIRCK@msmail.acgs.qld.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 96 08:29:00 PDT
Subject: Hello Earth
To: Kate Bush list <Love-Hounds@gryphon.com>
Encoding: 14 TEXT
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Well, THIS Keith won't forget the imagery of some of the slow, sensual songs
like "In the Warm Room" (I gather not many people like Lionheart, but it has
its good points), "L'Amour Looks Something Like You" and "Oh To Be In Love".
The silky voice, the muted, warm timbre of the piano and gentle rhythms
always make me see - and 'feel' - candlelight, soft fabrics, earthy colours,
and, of course, Kate.... sigh.

KEITH BIRCH
.....  Any others out
there affected by strong imagry in one of Kate's works?......
keith