Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CATHY DEMOS AVAILABLE

From: Velanche Lashawn Stewart <vstewart@trumpet.aix.calpoly.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 12:41:57 -0700
Subject: CATHY DEMOS AVAILABLE
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hello:

I have a copy of "The Cathy Demos: Volume One" available to unload. It's
in excellent condition (yes, it's on red vinyl), and I hate very much to
part with it--however, I must sell it.

I will accept offers for it through the end of the month or until I don't
hear of any further offers. If you wish to try for it, send me e-mail.
Please note that due to time constraints, I can only accept offers via
e-mail; however, the lucky  person will go from there.

Any takers--please e-mail me. :)

    V   E   L   A   N   C   H   E		S   T   E   W   A   R   T
                   California Polytechnic State University
                         San Luis Obispo, California
                          vstewart@oboe.calpoly.edu
                      http://www.calpoly.edu/~vstewart