Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Moon River

From: kln@a.crl.com
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 17:25:34 -0700
Subject: Moon River
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Has anyone heard a new recording of Moon River that sounds suspiciously like
Kate?  Heard it at a restaurant and no-one there could tell me who the singer
was.  It was noisy so it may not have sounded as much like Kate as my overloaded
ears were telling me.  It played again, later, in French.

Thanks, Karen

P.S.  I  had about 4,752 people ask for the Hair of the Hound disc; if I find
any more copies I'll certainly let you all know.