Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lovehounds at last I found you/Common Ground

From: dakeveny@aol.com (DA Keveny)
Date: 4 Aug 1996 03:22:23 -0400
Subject: Lovehounds at last I found you/Common Ground
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

    Aug. 4, 1996
Dear Kate fans,

I've heard so much about this group and I'm so pleased to have come to
know you a bit through my browsing tonight. For me Kate has no equal.
Through her music she inspires, challenges, consoles, elevates and brings
much happiness.

How does everyone like Kate's most recent recording in Gaelic? The first
time I heard it the intensity and emotion in her voice brought a tear to
my eye - just beautiful!
                                                             Peace -  love
-  joy,
                                                             Dorothy