Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Presenting GaffaWeb

From: Bill Wisner <wisner>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 23:58:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Presenting GaffaWeb
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Cc: gaffaweb
Sender: owner-love-hounds

For the last few months a band of assorted lunatics has been working on
putting together the World Wide Web's premier source for Kate Bush
information.

The product, which we call GaffaWeb, is now ready for public consumption.
On Saturday, August 3 GaffaWeb will be opened to the world at 12:00pm --
noon -- Pacific Daylight Time.

                    GaffaWeb - http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/

I will suppress my urge to spin some cheap pun about being suspended in
a GaffaWeb.

GaffaWeb is an ongoing project.  There may be a few glitches and rough
edges which will soon be polished, and there's plenty of Kate Bush information
yet to be added.  But I think you'll agree that the GaffaWeb team has put
together a site to be proud of.

Be sure to check it out: GaffaWeb, coming real soon to an Internet near you.

              Once again: GaffaWeb - http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/