Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Last reminder - San Francisco Bay Katemas

From: Bill Wisner <wisner>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 23:46:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Last reminder - San Francisco Bay Katemas
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Katemas in SF is tomorrow, Saturday, 3 August.  If you haven't yet sent me
a notice of your attendance it's a bit late now, but come on down anyway.

My house is located at 12346 San Mateo Road (aka Highway 92)
just outside of Half Moon Bay.

To get here take highway 92 west from any of three major Bay Area
freeways: I-280 and route 101 on the peninsula, and I-880 in the
East Bay (the San Mateo Bridge is part of highway 92).

Shortly after crossing underneath I-280, highway 92 becomes a
two-lane highway.  Drive down this highway and enjoy the view.
Approximately eight miles after the highway begins it's time
to start paying attention.

Our address is 12346.  We are on the north side of the road (the
right if you're driving towards Half Moon Bay).  All you will see
from the street is our driveway, our mailbox and a gate.  We are
found shortly after the Obester Winery, the Repetto nursery and a
house numbered 12340 (also on the north side of the road).  If you
reach the Half Moon Bay city limit, you've gone too far.

Our phone number, should you need more directions or get lost, is
+1 415 712 8063.