Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Whatever became of Keef?

From: aanderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com (Allen Anderson)
Date: 2 Aug 1996 18:33:51 GMT
Subject: Re: Whatever became of Keef?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Mark B. Weber (garagesail@aol.com) wrote:
: He did a fine job of directing the videos for NF. Anyone know
: what he's doing?
one can only wonder.  Of course, some folks can't stand his video style
-- a bit too amatuerish, I think, is the complaint.  I think that some of
the video ideas are amazingly brilliant (which makes me want to attribute
them to KaTe.)  _Breathing_ comes to mind.

--
"Go ahead, you be Emperor first. No, I insist, you be Emperor first. No, I
wouldn't dream of it, you go first... " -- Londo & Vir