Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

here's a poser

From: R.Jones@mirinz.org.nz
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 1996 12:50 +1200
Subject: here's a poser
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds

     All but one of Kates albums are named after one of her songs (not
     surprisingly a song on the album of the same name).....The exception
     is of course Never For Ever. Is there a story behind this??? and where
     does the term come from anyway???

     PS. I'm with John Walker. Never Be Mine is my favorite Kate song of
     all time closely followed by Wow (...who threw that! :-})

     PPS Ken, I'll e-mail tvnz about that 1978 Hammer Horror performance.
     Maybe we can get a copy for the next LH tape???

     Rhys